Progression is key! The biggest mistake an athlete can make is to skip progressions! This is the leading cause of injuries. SHORT CUTS LEAD TO LONG DELAYS! The risk of injury can be significantly lowered with proper instruction in performance training. Many coaches lack this understanding and/or skip important cues to perform movements in stable and efficient positions. IT’S NOT ABOUT THE QUANTITY OF REPS, IT’S ABOUT QUALITY. What is the point of doing something if you aren’t going to do it right? We always correct any faults that we find with all our athletes and progress from there.
(ages 12 & above)
SPORT SPECIFIC GOALS
Increase Aerobic & Anaerobic Capacity.
Develop Power & Strength
Reduce Risk of Injury
• SHOULDER HEALTH
• IMPROVE SHOULDER AND HIP MECHANICS
• STABILITY IN JOINTS
• IMPROVE MOBILITY
• INCREASE BODY AWARENESS
• LESS INJURIES = MORE PLAYING TIME
• SMALL GROUP SESSIONS FOR BETTER COACHING AND EFFECTIVE SUPERVISION OF PROPERLY EXECUTED MECHANICS
Assessment of Athlete
• IDENTIFY ANY ASYMMETRIES AND/OR MOVEMENT LIMITATIONS
• ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENt
Give us a call for more information or simply submit your question in the "Contact Us" box at the bottom of this page!